Do you like what you read here? If you do, be sure to click on the "Follow" link at the top left of the screen, or just a little bit down the screen on the left.

Thanks! :)

Wretha

Friday, June 18, 2010

Random Thoughts

Don't forget what he stands for, this is what he really believes, is this the man we want to vote in on the next election? Let's vote the bastards out of office in the mid-terms, and most importantly, let's lose this loser!


Yep, I'm clinging! How 'bout you?

It ain't about black, white, brown, red, yellow or any other color, it's about what is right, it's about the red white and blue, it's about LEGAL immigration, it's about freedom OF religion (not freedom FROM religion), it's about free speech, it's about leaving our rights intact, we don't need Nanny.gov to tell us what we can and can't do. We don't need you forcing us to accept health care/Obamacare on the threat of fines and/or jail time.We don't need you taking over businesses, large or small. We don't need you to regulate every part of our lives. We don't need you regulating alternative health care, herbs, vitamins and supplements. We don't need you regulating the small farmer or home farmer, if I want to grow my own food I have the right to, if I want to raise my own livestock, I have the right to, without having to RFID tag my animals or have the government inspect my facilities. If I want to buy raw milk, I have the right to. 

It's about having the faith in our representatives that they will actually READ the bills before they SIGN them, it's about having our representatives actually REPRESENT the people they are supposed to represent, it's about losing the lobbyist, it's about losing the pork, let's turn things around to where politics is not a bad word. No more politics as usual. Are you with me on this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.