Do you like what you read here? If you do, be sure to click on the "Follow" link at the top left of the screen, or just a little bit down the screen on the left.

Thanks! :)

Wretha

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

United States of North Mexico?

I went to Ciro's site today and noticed a revamp of his site, the background is a faded, gray scale image of the American flag, the dominant colors on his site are green, in fact, besides the pictures and videos, green is the only color. What happened to Red White and Blue? I can't help but think of the Mexican flag with the prominent green field. Or perhaps Ciro is trying to appeal to the green movement (the greenies). I just don't know exactly what he is trying to represent, but I know what I see, something unAmerican, a subtle jab at the American flag.

I found out that I can vote without having to go into town, a good thing for me as I would have to catch a ride with someone else, voting is going to be held at a local church in my community, yeah! I can get to that place on my own. I wish I had a t-shirt with Canseco's message on it, I would wear it to vote and would hang out at the church, I know most of the people in my community, it would be a great time visiting and letting people know I support Canseco at the same time. I just contributed some money to Canseco, this is the second time I have done this, I don't have much, but I'm happy to share what I do have, I have learned that if everyone would contribute even a small amount, it adds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.