Do you like what you read here? If you do, be sure to click on the "Follow" link at the top left of the screen, or just a little bit down the screen on the left.

Thanks! :)

Wretha

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Been A While

So, do you know what John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, James Knox Polk, Franklin Pierce, Benjamin Harrison, William Howard Taft, Herbert Hoover, Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush and John Adams all have in common? They were all one term presidents, they sought reelection and were not reelected. I wish to add one more name to that list, can you guess who that might be???

Wretha

3 comments:

  1. Oh, oh, I know ....!!
    ME, too!!

    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. George W. Bush? It's too late.

    Oh, but looking at the rest of your site, maybe you like the way he lied us into two wars, didn't pay for them, established the largest government agency in the history of the planet, and trashed the fourth amendment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can believe what you like about me Northern Bohemian, I'm OK with that. :)

    If you really read this blog, you would realize I'm for liberty, the Constitution, libertarian (little "l") leanings, smaller government, free enterprise, free markets, independence.

    If I have to choose between our current prez and a G W Bush, then I'd pick the Bush, doesn't mean I'm for everything a Bush would do, but it would be the lesser of two evils.

    Wretha

    ReplyDelete

SPAMMERS BEWARE - your garbage will NEVER SHOW!

I love comments, but not spam, all comments are moderated, your comment will appear shortly. Thanks.